Accepting deposits for Red & Black Standard Poodle puppies ready the after the first week of November 2014.
Why do we raise premium AKC Red, Apricot & Black Standard Poodles?
- Health from Diverse, clean pedigree lines, Low C.O.I.'s (coefficient of inbreeding)
- Temperament for Therapy, Service Dogs, and Companions
- Conformation for proper structure for work & play
- Color is just the Icing!
- 2 Sizes of Standard Poodles:
- Regular Size Standard Poodles 20" to 26"
- Moyen Klein aka Small Standard 15" to 20" that are popular in Europe & other parts of the world
- We place many poodles as Service Dogs in Training candidates, Therapy Dogs, Hunting poodles, as well as, Companions
- Our Holistic Poodles have the equipment God gave them like natural tails & dewclaws. We refuse to cause pain to any poodle for strictly cosmetic reasons. We think you'll agree that natural tails are a thing of beauty. Also, would you buy a boat without a rudder? Poodles need all of the tail for balance and control while doing all the wonderful, athletic, versatile activities they love! Go to our Health Section and read many articles why we keep our poodles au naturel.
We can meet people from Oklahoma City to south of Dallas and areas within 50 miles of those cities. For a reasonable gas reimbursement amount, we can meet people farther away. You can fly into the airport and meet with you to pick up your puppy. This is affordable if reservations are made 14 days or more in advance. Flying with a puppy in the cabin with you is less stressful for the puppy than long car rides for days since most flights from Oklahoma City are only about 6 hours or less to each coast. Plus the puppy won't be exposed to so many doggie rest stops en route to their new home.